Sunday, February 8, 2015

Zsa Zsa's Flat Stanley Travels to Toronto, Canada!


I am Zsa Zsa's cousin Brittany! I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and Zsa Zsa's Flat Stanley came to visit me recently! 

Stanley and I spent an afternoon out on the town! Toronto is the biggest city in Canada. About 6 million people live here, including me and my roommate Graeme. It is almost as snowy and cold here as Maine.

As you can see in the photos, Stanley and I had a busy day! First we waited for the subway. The subway is the best way to get around in downtown Toronto, not many people drive cars here.

Then we went to one of my favorite coffee shops where my roommate took a photo of us through the window.


Next I took Stanley to a place I thought he would like! The Flat Iron building is a very narrow building, maybe he would rent an apartment there if he lived in Toronto!


Toronto has the tallest free standing structure in North America called the CN Tower! People from all over the world come to see it and take an elevator to the top. In the last photo you can see Stanley with it. It may look small in the photo, but Stanley and I are standing far away from it! I'm so glad Stanley came to visit me in Toronto!