Monday, April 17, 2017

Seamus' Flat Stanley travels to California and New York!

I wanted some sun and warm weather so I made my way to Los Angeles, California! The Los Angeles marathon took place while Seamus' Flat Stanley was visiting Los Angeles, California. Elisha Barno, the man in red at the front in this photo, won in 2 hours, 11 minutes and 53 seconds. He is from Kenya.

 Here I am hiking in the hills above Hollywood in Los Angeles, California. This sign had me a bit alarmed but I was very watchful and saw no rattlesnakes. Be careful, Flat Stanley!

 Here are skate boarders on Venice Beach. Cool!
 
 This is Grand Central Station in New York City. Can you find me? The station is 104 years old and has the most train platforms and tracks in the world. The clock on top of the information booth in the photo has four faces made from opal, an expensive stone, and it is estimated to be worth over $10 million dollars. Staff at this information booth answer over 1,000 questions an hour.
 
Here's the Empire State Building in New York City. It's difficult to get me and the Empire State building in the same photo because it's so tall, 102 floors.
 

Flat Stanley hanging out in Times Square in New York City!