Sunday, April 1, 2018

Mackynzie's Flat Stanley in St. Louis, Missouri!

  We are now inside the art museum, which is VERY big.  The first photo shows a painting by Pablo Picasso.  He was famous for a style that was very modern.  Can you tell what this is?  Neither can I - but I like it. The second photo is a painting by Vincent Van Gogh.  He was famous for paintings that were very wavy and beautiful.  His most famous painting is called “Starry Night”. 

 This was my favorite exhibit - the blue laser light.  Can you see me? 
 I really liked the Native American exhibit.  In this photo, are toys, shoes (called Moccasins) and a vest that kids like us wore and played with a long time ago.  Everything was handmade, and much of it with animal skins.  Take a closer look - can you see all the beads?