Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Dexter's Flat Stanley: California to Illinois!

I have had a fun time at the Warbianys! They live right near the beach in San Clemente, California.  My new friend Jack took me to watch the sun set which is his favorite thing to do with his Mummy.  He wanted so much to take me surfing although it was only 55 degrees in the water and he didn't have a wet suit to fit me. He said if I wanted to surf next time come back in summer.  Jack said that his little town is fun to live in and is the most South part of Orange County. Jack even has a class at school that is 'surfing' and he gets graded on it! I found out that Los Angeles which is a huge city is only an hour away.  My favorite part about visiting was how big the sun was when setting. Now I am on my way to Chicago, Illinois!