Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Harrison's Flat Stanley's Travel Plans!

Ben and I are back from Seattle now and here I am sitting on the window sill in his painting studio, and guess what? I have a Valentine! She is a cupid, like a little girl with wings and she needs those wings because you can see how high off the ground we are on this window ledge. That red ribbon used to be around a box of chocolates that I bought for my valentine but she, well we, ate them all up…and another guess what? Ben, Harrison’s artist friend, is having a show of his paintings in Los Angeles in two weeks and he said, because I was so good on the trip to Portland Oregon and Seattle Washington, that I could go with him to Los Angeles! How cool is that?!  He says that  =most people just call the city “L A” and that you have to drive everywhere because the city is so big. Ben says that Los Angeles is another city on the Pacific Ocean in the state of California. Also he  says that it is about 600 miles south of Portland Oregon…that is a long way south, almost to Mexico which is an entirely different country! So we leave on March first and will be there almost a week. Ben says that my outfit of short pants and a tee shirt is perfect for Los Angeles because it is so warm there. Maybe we will go to the beach!  So, news from LA in a few weeks!